We are proud to announce the following registrations:
XPO IT Services have passed the Environment Agency's assessment of Technical Competence and hold an Environmental Permit (formally the Waste Management Licence) and Waste Carriers Licence issued from the Environment Agency, which have also granted us Approved Authorised Treatment Facility (AATF) status; this allows us to issue evidence notes to show that a certain tonnage and category of WEEE has been re-used, recycled or recovered by us.
We are also ISO 27001 (Information Security Management Standard), ISO 9001 (Quality Management Standard), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Standard) registered & have received WAMITAB Certificates for our WEEE Processing.
Copies of certificates can be viewed below:
Please note: Contact address has been covered for security purposes.
- Information Security Management System Certificate (ISO 27001)
- Quality Management System Certificate (ISO 9001)
- Environmental Management (ISO 14001)
- Environmental Permit (Waste Management Licence)
- Waste Carriers Licence
- Approved Authorised Treatment Facility (AATF) Certificate
- Certificate of Incorporation on Change of Name
- Certificate of Employers Liability Insurance
- CHAS (The Contractors Health & Safety)
- ICO (Information Commissioner's Office) Registration Certificate
- Confirmation of Insurance(s)