XPO IT Services Ltd offer a range of electronics recycling services across Abingdon . We specialise in the secure disposal and recycling of all IT and Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) in accordance with our ISO 27001, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accreditation.
The equipment is picked up from any location in Abingdon by security cleared staff who always carry ID Badges. The Duty of Care Waste Transfer Note is then completed and issued, along with a Certificate of Disposal and a Hazardous Waste Consignment Note depending on the type of equipment being collected.
At every stage of the process from receiving the items, the assets are completely traceable and data is totally secure.
When considering using a company to dispose of your redundant electronics equipment in Abingdon , it is vital that you choose a company that holds the legal requirements to look after electronic waste. XPO IT Services Ltd has passed the following accreditation and certification:
- The Environment Agency's assessment of Technical Competence and hold both an Environmental Permit and a Waste Carriers Licence
- ISO 27001 (Information Security Management Standard)
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management Standard)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Standard)
We are also:
- Registered with the Data Protection Registrar
- An Approved Authorised Treatment Facility (AATF) for processing and recycling IT equipment and WEEE waste.
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive which came into force in January 2007, aims to both reduce the amount of electrical and electronic equipment being produced and to encourage businesses to reuse, recycle and recover it. By using XPO IT Services Ltd, you can have the full confidence that we have the processes in place to deal with IT equipment in the correct way and the knowledge that we are following the latest directives and legislation.
Please note: Collections will vary on size and quantity, if your collection consists of a low quanitity of items please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check that collection can be arranged.