IT Technician vacancy at XPO IT Services
XPO IT Services Ltd is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible individual to join the core team as an IT Technician. Candidates must have significant proven technical knowledge and experience. The candidate must have excellent working knowledge of IT hardware, current Microsoft operating systems both desktop, laptop and server environments.
The Refurbishment Department deals with all types of IT and the inputting of assets, plus the use of Blancco Data wiping software. The IT Technician is responsible for resolving faulty equipment, grading and data wiping.
- Asset Reporting and tracking
- Grading IT assets
- Wiping data using Blancco software
- To install and configure operating systems
- To resolve incidents and upgrade different types of software and hardware
- To repair IT equipment
- To maintain a first class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner.
- Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organisation.
- To be a highly motivated team player with the skills and ability to manage changing priorities.
Nature of Work and Required Characteristics of Job Holder
- Ability to define priorities and work unsupervised where required.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- The job holder will enjoy technology and take an active interest in new products or product releases in which the company is involved.
- Good analytical skills.
- The job holder will be organised, structured and logical in their approach to work scheduling
- Information Technology: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- Driving License
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.00 /hour
Please send CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org